Dear Varghese Orthodontics Patients & Families,
Please review our COVID-19 safety protocols. The healthy and safety of our patients, team, and community have always been and continue to be our #1 priority. As infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, we will continue to follow infection control guidelines from the ADA, the CDC, and OSHA. In addition, we are using multiple Crane Tower air purification (with HEPA filtration and germicidal UV light) units in our clinical areas and enhanced sterilization of touchable surfaces throughout the office.
- Virtual waiting room: When you arrive at our office, please call us or text the office (North Aurora: 630-907-9680; Huntley: 847-961-5515). We will let you know when the patient can come into our office to minimize the number of people in our office at one time.
- We will be reducing the total number of patients seen per day in each office. Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- For your appointments, you will be asked to go to our website to download, sign, and email us back both a supplemental health questionnaire (every visit)and a supplemental informed consent form (one time). We ask that any patients who may have symptoms or have been exposed to someone ill to reschedule their appointments.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment to follow the state and federal guidelines.
- We will ask you to immediately sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer that we provide.
- Every individual that enters the office, including our team, will have their temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature at or exceeding 100.4 F will not be permitted in the office. If you feel sick or have a fever, please cancel your appointment.
- Unless here for an initial consultation, we request that family members wait outside in their cars to keep the number of people in the office to a minimum. If it is absolutely necessary, the patient may be accompanied by one adult. No siblings or friends will be allowed in the office.
- Magazines have been removed from the reception area. Our game stations and check-in station are closed to minimize close proximity. Gigi/Jori will check you in.
- Please brush and floss your teeth before coming to the office as our tooth-brushing stations will be closed. In addition, our bathrooms are closed to minimize possible cross-contamination. Please plan accordingly.
- At the conclusion of your appointment, Dr. Varghese will communicate treatment updates to parents/ guardians via text. Please call or text to schedule your next visit at 630-907-9680.
We will gladly answer any questions that you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you safe. Giving you the empowering smile that you deserve while keeping you safe is our top priority. Our practice would not exist without our amazing patients and we are so grateful for each and every one of you. Connect, follow, and reach out to us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter! (@vargheseortho) Take care and keep smiling. We look forward to seeing you.
Dr. Varghese & Team